We have specialized in nannies services Miami – with branches in Broward and Palm Beach Counties! We provide Extraordinary nanny services Miami such as: On Call, Full-Time, Part-Time and Short Term at an exceptional standard of quality and reliability for private families, top local businesses, and film industry clients.
Why our Nannies Services Miami?
- Superior Nannies Services Miami and Customer Service: our unique and individualized 1-to-1 nanny placement plans are personalized to your family’s needs.
- Standard of Quality: Our detailed screening process includes a psychological assessment and thorough structured behavioral interviews. All registered “Exceptional Nannies” who excel through our screening process sign a nondisclosure/ privacy agreements because we care and respect the privacy of our families.
- A Special Needs Division for Childcare Placements: Specialized care in- Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behavioral Challenges, ADD and ADHD, and more.
- Reputation: Our expertise, credibility, integrity, and knowledge from 8+ years’ experience of working within the service sector within a diversified population, particularly with young children. Elite Nannies On Call makes the conscious effort to make a significant difference in the lives of the children and families whom we serve.
This is why we are “Above The Rest” in the industry……transforming how you find your “Exceptional Nanny” TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NANNY PLACEMENT SERVICES PLEASE CLICK HERE
Our Nanny/Specialist screening process includes a psychological assessment and structured behavioral interviews. Elite Nannies On Call leads the industry by providing the most selective, comprehensive and detailed screening process that coincides with our unique one to one individualized nanny referral service.
- Extensive In-Person Interview
- Psychological/ Behavioral Evaluation
- Skills Evaluation
- Background Check that Includes –County, State, & National Criminal History Search as well as Sex Offender Registry Search, Social Security Verification, Address Verification, and Driver’s License Verification.
- Employment, Education, and Credential Verification
- Reference Checks
*All registered candidates will sign a nondisclosure/ privacy agreement because we care and respect the privacy of our families.
It is our hope and belief that education and understanding of a child’s development can provide a powerful tool in making the significant changes in a child’s life, a life that you as a parent are allowing Elite Nannies to be part of.
CEO and Founder Thalya Olmos for several years worked with children with autism and behavioral challenges until recently when she decided to venture out in the childcare world with the hopes of utilizing the knowledge she attained to the best of her capabilities and provide new programs and services while still contributing to the future of our community, our children. Thalya can be contacted on (754)332-6644 or by completing the Elite Nannies contact form