Nanny jobs Miami. Live in Nanny needed for family of five in Coconut Grove, FL.
Nanny will be responsible for daily care of two children (8 month old and 3 years old- 3 year old is in school from 9am-3pm). Candidate needs to be flexible as both parents work extended hours. 6 days live-in (actually may vary) with 30 hours off a week. Candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Engaging with the children and ensuring children are reaching their developmental milestones
- Have min 5 years experience as a nanny
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Applicants need to be honest, trustworthy, understand the importance of maintaining discretion and collaborative
- Experienced working with similar aged children (toddlers, preschool, school-aged, etc.)
- Experienced working with at least 2-3 children in nanny position
Experienced with play-based learning and creating educational activities (e.g. plan engaging, developmentally appropriate games and activities, projects and crafts, themed weeks, scheduled outings, etc.)
Knowledgeable about child development (e.g., firm when necessary and capable of teaching children manners and etiquette, but also capable of being laid back and fun)
Support teaching and reinforcement of manners and other social skills
Provide developmentally appropriate games and activities, engaging projects and crafts at home, and schedule/plan fun outings and events
Assist children with homework and school projects (when age-appropriate)
Transport children to and from school, scheduled activities, sports, play dates, outings, etc.
Prepare fresh and healthy meals for children that introduce them to new foods (communicating with private chef regarding food relating to children)
Pack healthy lunches and prepare school bags for the next day
*Candidate must prepare healthy meals and open to light housekeeping duties pertaining to the children (i.e., children´s laundry, cleaning rooms and toys, etc.)
- 5+ years of similar experience with one family
- MUST be available to live-in
- Excellent, verifiable references
Nanny Jobs in Miami – Are you an Elite Nanny? Would you like to:
- Find nanny jobs in Miami or babysitting job in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?
- Find employment that meets your schedule, location, and salary requirements?
- Care for and nurture young children or provide companionship and care for seniors?
- Have a job that you love and loves you back?
- Provide fun learning and age appropriate activities?
- Make a real contribution to a child’s life?
Nanny jobs Miami. “If you want to further and distinguish your career as a Nanny while truly making a difference in a child’s life and development, Elite Nannies On Call is the place for you. Our reputation as an agency that personalizes their services and confirms that our Nannies are highly trained child caregivers making us the most sought after childcare placement in the field. Our mission is not just to provide any type of childcare services; we provide only the services that make a difference with our families and the future of our community.”
– Thalya G. Olmos, Managing Director of Elite Nannies On Call
By registering with Elite Nannies On Call you get the benefit of working with experienced and knowledgeable staff that take the time to know you and your interests. All of our Nannies attend a training session prior to commencement of employment. Elite Nannies On Call cares about our Nannies and training them to be “The Best Nanny” they can be! All at no cost to you! So if you are looking for exceptional nanny jobs, registering with Elite Nannies will provide just that, and more!
Why risk working for less than “ONLY THE BEST” tailored to YOU and the families’ who we serve?
Nanny jobs Miami. Our Nannies PAY NO FEES at all- not even agency/ placement fees. With Elite Nannies On Call you don’t have to worry about negotiating for your hourly rate. We take care of everything! Elite Nannies have the peace of mind knowing that they are getting “Only The Best Care and Protection” a nanny agency can offer.