Nanny jobs Miami
Live-in professional career nanny needed for VIP family Miami
*MUST HAVE A MIN OF 5-10 YEARS PROFESSIONAL EXP*
Nanny jobs Miami – Seeking an experienced professional career nanny to work Monday thru Friday live-in weekends off. Must have a min of 5-10 years exp working with high profile families. Must have experience with toddlers, developmental milestones, health nutrition for a one year old little boy.
Nanny must PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, PLAYFUL, ACTIVE, IMAGINATIVE, AND SUPER FUN! Our nanny must drive and be able to pick up our children from school when needed (in our car). There would be cooking for the child, light cleaning regarding the child only, and most important–caring and playing with the child in a responsible and thoughtful way.
Daily living activities for 1 year old boy.
Foster learning: letters/vocabulary, numbers/math, reading/writing, experiential learning/science, etc..
Speak/teach secondary language (Spanish)
Plan and/or create activities that are engaging and fun such as reading books, playtime, biking, swimming, and scootering
Swim with the children and keep a watchful eye
Help with naptime, settling down, clean hands and faces, reading a book, etc
- Prepare simple, healthy meals.
- Tidying and organization as needed
- Child-related chores such as doing laundry and linens, and clean-up the playroom, bedroom and bathroom, etc.
- Follows the COVID guidelines and is careful and cautious
- Excellent swimmer
- Has post-high school education
- Able to cook and is comfortable in the kitchen
- Trustworthy, loving, has family values
- Active, energetic and fit
- Can work independently but also enjoys working alongside parent/s
- Has strong family values
Elite Nannies On Call Nanny Service is a free employment service for Nannies in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. There is no cost to you to apply or be placed.*
- The Agency’s Placement Requirements*
- 5+ years of recent, verifiable, in-home (non-family member) experience in the position you are applying for.
- Must speak very good English – read & write
- Excellent references
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a stable work history
- Have no criminal record
- Be CPR & First Aid Certified (prior to beginning work in the home)
- Be drug-free
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Nanny Jobs in Miami – Are you an Elite Nanny? Would you like to:
- Find nanny jobs in miami or babysitting job in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?
- Find employment that meets your schedule, location, and salary requirements?
- Care for and nurture young children or provide companionship and care for seniors?
- Have a job that you love and loves you back?
- Provide fun learning and age appropriate activities?
- Make a real contribution to a child’s life?
“If you want to further and distinguish your career as a Nanny while truly making a difference in a child’s life and development, Elite Nannies On Call is the place for you. Our reputation as an agency that personalizes their services and confirms that our Nannies are highly trained child caregivers making us the most sought after childcare placement in the field. Our mission is not just to provide any type of childcare services; we provide only the services that make a difference with our families and the future of our community.”
– Thalya G. Olmos, Managing Director of Elite Nannies On Call
By registering with Elite Nannies On Call you get the benefit of working with experienced and knowledgeable staff that take the time to know you and your interests. All of our Nannies attend a training session prior to commencement of employment. Elite Nannies On Call cares about our Nannies and training them to be “The Best Nanny” they can be! All at no cost to you! So if you are looking for exceptional nanny jobs, registering with Elite Nannies will provide just that, and more!