Nanny jobs Miami. Seeking an experienced professional career nanny to work Monday thru Friday live-in weekends off. Must have a min of 5-10 years exp working with high profile families. Must have experience with toddlers, developmental milestones, health nutrition for a one year old little boy.
Nanny must PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, PLAYFUL, ACTIVE, IMAGINATIVE, AND SUPER FUN! Our nanny must drive and be able to pick up our children from school when needed (in our car). There would be cooking for the child, light cleaning regarding the child only, and most important–caring and playing with the child in a responsible and thoughtful way.
Daily living activities for 1 year old boy.
Foster learning: letters/vocabulary, numbers/math, reading/writing, experiential learning/science, etc..
Speak/teach secondary language (Spanish)
Plan and/or create activities that are engaging and fun such as reading books, playtime, biking, swimming, and scootering
Swim with the children and keep a watchful eye
Help with naptime, settling down, clean hands and faces, reading a book, etc
- Prepare simple, healthy meals.
- Tidying and organization as needed
- Child-related chores such as doing laundry and linens, and clean-up the playroom, bedroom and bathroom, etc.
- Follows the COVID guidelines and is careful and cautious
- Excellent swimmer
- Has post-high school education
- Able to cook and is comfortable in the kitchen
- Trustworthy, loving, has family values
- Active, energetic and fit
- Can work independently but also enjoys working alongside parent/s
- Has strong family values
Elite Nannies On Call Nanny Service is a free employment service for Nannies in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. There is no cost to you to apply or be placed.*
- The Agency’s Placement Requirements*
- 5+ years of recent, verifiable, in-home (non-family member) experience in the position you are applying for.
- Must speak very good English – read & write
- Excellent references
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a stable work history
- Have no criminal record
- Be CPR & First Aid Certified (prior to beginning work in the home)
- Be drug-free
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Miami, FL 33130 (Required)
- Nannying: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Special needs experience:
- None/Not applicable