Nanny jobs Miami with infant care exp. needed
Attention baby whisperers in the Miami area! A creative family is looking for an Elite nanny to help care for a newborn baby boy and her loving mama! The ideal candidate will have ample infant experience, as well as experience supporting mothers. Newborn Specialists in Miami is a major bonus, but not required. A positive and flexible ‘go with the flow’ attitude is essential.
The position will likely start as a full-time, short term capacity, however may be offered for long-term to the right candidate. This is not a typical nanny position, as the family would like to have the right person sign on for long term placement to help with infant and toddler development along the way.
The salary is competitive, and this position is only open to candidates already living in the Miami / Miami-dade area.
- Child-care duties including feeding, bathing, dressing, napping and morning and evening routines
- Collaborate with Mom and Dad and co-doulas, checking in on developmental milestones
- Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
- Prepare nutritional meals for mother and baby
- Run errands occasionally as needed
- Licensed driver with a clean driving record
- Create a warm and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- At least 4 years professional experience with newborn care and infant care
- Local to the Miami area
- Possess knowledge about each childhood development stage and attuned to the child’s developmental needs
- Aware and anticipates the needs of the mother and able to provide proper postpartum support
- Possess experience exhibiting discretion and loyalty while working with high profile families
- A positive team-player attitude
- Ability to commit long-term
To apply please visit or click the link Nanny jobs in Miami
nanny, nanny jobs nanny jobs miami, miami jobs, newborn care, infant care, miami, nanny agency, domestic staffing