This loving, active family are excited to find a candidate to provide compassionate care alongside them. The family travels frequently throughout the year and balance a bustling schedule of professional and personal commitments. They enjoy a relaxed and welcoming home environment along with quality time with their baby boy.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a collaborative, flexible caregiver, ready to partner with mom to tag-team the day-to-day routines. The family hopes for a nanny who can thrive in a laid-back, tranquil environment while travelling on their privately own catamaran. The family deeply values longevity and are seeking a candidate who is not just experienced and confident with toddlers, but will also be a dedicated, loving caregiver and will prioritize their baby’s growth and well being. During times when mom is caring for the child, pitching in with various tasks will be appreciated.
This is a full-time, temporary travelling position, the candidate should expect to work 50+ hours per the temporary one week placement with a fluctuating schedule based on the family’s needs. The family is offering a competitive salary. Click here to apply.
This position is open to all ENOC Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with toddlers. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the baby to grow and thrive
- Collaborate with parents and tag-team the day-to-day routines
- Love and cherish your time with the child
- Engage toddler in creative, age appropriate, developmentally-minded activities
- Travel with the family and provide support and flexibility for hectic, on-the-go schedules
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Infant and child CPR and First Aid certified
- 5 years of experience caring for infants and toddlers
- A background in early childhood education is considered a plus
- Knowledge of developmental milestones and attuned to those needs
- A collaborative spirit with step in and step out intuition
- Flexible and even-keeled in a hectic environment