Autism Miami– ENOC Monthly Charity Program & How it Works: Every month, we choose a local non-profit organization that focusing on community awareness, education, and resources to under-served children and adolescents within South Florida. ENOC Awareness gives $100 to that’s month’s charity for each childcare placement (Full Time or Part Time) paid in full within that month period. FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER WE HAVE CHOSEN AUTISM SPEAKS SOUTH FLORIDA CHAPTER FOR OUR MONTHLY CHARITY PROGRAM! Autism Speaks is dedicated in changing the future for all of those who struggle with autism. Autism Speaks goal is to support at finding global biomedical research into the cause, prevention, treatment, and possible cure for autism. Raising public awareness about autism and it’s effects on individuals, families, and society is critical and Autism Speaks aims to provide within our community. They are committed to raising the necessary funds in order to support these goals.
At Autism Speaks, their Vision:
- Dedicate ourselves to improving the lives of persons with autism and their families
- Operate with a collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit – disciplined in business
- Listen with respect to all points of view, inclusive of diverse perspectives and communities
- Value our staff, their selection, training, and development as they are the keys to our success
- Partner with our volunteers and stakeholders, who have a voice in our journey
Please visit Autism Speaks for more information at: http://www.autismspeaks.org Best Miami Nanny Agency, Nannies in Miami