Miami Nanny -Temporary Nanny and On Call Babysitter Services
Miami Nanny- Are you looking for a temporary nanny? A nanny for a “date night” or perhaps a nanny while you are visiting Miami or the Palm Beaches to watch your children at your destination hotel?
Elite’s in-room hotel nannies provide families with safe, convenient, as needed child care. Elite Nannies On Call Nannies are professionally screened, warm, nurturing, mature caregivers selected especially for their experience, reliability, and commitment to quality child care.
Finding a “Superb Temporary Nanny” has never been so easy until now! At Elite Nannies On Call we like to make things simple:
- Pay our daily rate or select from one of our “On Call Nanny Plan”
- Pay your “Exceptional Nanny” in cash at the end of the daily booking
All that needs to be done is to choose one of our Agency Plans listed below or just pay per booking. On call rates per booking for our Exceptional Nannies is $18 per hour for up to two (2) children from the same Family. Each additional child is $2.00 per hour. There is a four hour minimum and rate does not include any incurred incidental fees for additional services (please see below).
*Agency fees are in addition to the on-call hourly rate for your Extraordinary Nanny on call ($18 per hour).
|• Nanny Fee per booking: $18.00/hr (1-2 kids) + $1/hr per additional child. – paid in cash at the end of EACH session. You may select one of our plans below which drops down the Nanny hourly rate to $16p/hr as well as the Agency Fee|
|• $35 agency fee for each visit (*Mastercard, Visa or Discover required for agency fee)|
|• 4 hour minimum on all services. •|
|• Parking fees to be paid by client.• There is a $10 surcharge for same day, sick care, Newborn Care, overnights, New Years Eve, service.|
• Sitters are to be paid time and a half on all major holidays.
|• The client’s credit card will be charged the agency set-up fee following a confirmation call to the client for the visit. This fee covers the agency work in setting up the visit. It is not refundable.|
|• 24 Hours notice is required for caregiver cancellation or you will be billed caregiver fee (4 hour minimum) on the credit card.|
On Call Nanny Service Plans
On Call Nanny Rates are $16 per hour when purchasing of our plans below:
The Imperial Plan $180 for six (6) bookings. Provides a savings vs. using “pay as you go” and is valid for one (1) year. Supreme satisfaction and dignified service guaranteed.
The Majestic Plan $275 for ten (10) bookings. Just as worthy as “The Imperial” with more “honorable” savings. Supreme satisfaction and dignified service guaranteed
The Baroness Plan $395 for unlimited bookings within one month’s timeframe. Schedule of weekly shifts needs to be approximated & provided. This is best for families coming in from out of town, looking to have the same nanny placed throughout their stay in South Florida.
The Perfect Nanny Plan $425 for one year up to 5 bookings per month.
Please be aware that for On Call Nanny Rates there is:
• Four (4) hour minimum
• 24 hour cancellation policy
• Credit card authorization form needs to be completed to reserve your Exceptional Nanny
• Rates for:
1-2 children $18 per hour
3-more children $20 per hour
* Incidentals (i.e., valet parking if your stay is at a hotel) for your Nanny is not included
|HOW DO I BOOK A SITTER OR AN ON CALL NANNY? It’s simple!|
Request your Miami/Ft. Lauderdale hotel nanny on-line or call us at 305-771-3816. Please contact the agency with your request for a nanny at least 4 hours before you need her to arrive. Exceptions may be made for less than a 2-hour notice, depending upon nanny availability. We are eager to serve you and are usually able to fill last-minute requests. After booking, a confirmation and nanny bio will be emailed to you for your review.
• Call (305) 771-3816, email email@example.com, or contact us online
• Our office is open from 8 am- 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday & 10 am-5 pm Saturdays.
• Emergency Service hours (message checks and callbacks) are from 6:30AM – 9:30PM CST.
• We prefer 24 hour notice, but require at least 3 hours to arrange a caregiver.
• For major sporting events, concerts, New Year’s Eve, and school holidays advance notice suggested.
• To request a specific caregiver, try to give a one week notice.