Live Out Portuguese Nanny wanted for Family in Miami. Must have the last two years in child care experience; infant exp necessary
Portuguese nanny Miami needed as live out. The full charge Nanny will be expected to look after the twin girls on a daily basis. The Nanny will prepare children’s meals and snacks, tidy children’s areas, run errands and very importantly, play with and remain engaged with the infant girls. The Nanny should be experienced, very fluent in Portuguese, and have impeccable driving record and references. Must be a good communicator and be flexible as required. Having a strong work ethic, being punctual, flexible, proactive and understanding family boundaries are important for the candidate.
Elite Nannies On Call has helped candidates find excellent jobs in the childcare field and has been rated best Miami Nanny Agency by CBS4Miami. Many of the candidates we place return to us for another position once they complete an assignment. Additionally, many of our candidates refer new candidates for us to review and also recommend us to employers seeking additional staff.
To uphold our tradition of excellence, Elite Nannies On Call requires each candidate to meet the following five minimum requirements.
1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States.
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional experience that is relevant to the position you are seeking.
3. You must have references in the field that you are applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during at least the past two years. Elite Nannies verifies ALL references.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.
If you meet the above requirements, then we welcome your application. There is no fee on your part.