Nanny jobs Miami- We need a French Nanny starting in July in Miami Beach. Must speak French fluently to work with a French family.
Family in Miami Beach, Florida seeking a FRENCH-speaking Nanny to work FULL-TIME, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM. This is a FORMAL position. Care is for a three month old baby boy.
- Ability to speak, read and write French fluently
- Must be flexible and accommodating to the family’s needs
- Light housekeeping, small errands
- Occasional nights, overnights
- Must be able to drive and have reliable transportation
Elite Nannies On Call has helped candidates find excellent jobs in the childcare field and has been rated best Miami Nanny Agency by CBS4Miami. Many of the candidates we place return to us for another position once they complete an assignment. Additionally, many of our candidates refer new candidates for us to review and also recommend us to employers seeking additional staff.
To uphold our tradition of excellence, Elite Nannies On Call requires each candidate to meet the following five minimum requirements.
1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States.
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional experience that is relevant to the position you are seeking.
3. You must have references in the field that you are applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during at least the past two years. Elite Nannies verifies ALL references.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.
If you meet the above requirements, then we welcome your application. There is no fee on your part.