Live-in Housekeeper Atlanta Needed
A professional couple are looking for a flexible and experienced Housekeeper to look after and help run their much-loved Atlanta home. This is a permanent long-term position with an attractive package being offered to the right candidate. Attractive salary and relocation expenses provided.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for:
- Smooth running of a 6 bedroom Atlanta home – usual housekeeping duties including cleaning and general upkeep of the main house and busy office, laundry/ironing, care of furniture/artwork (there is also a part-time live-out Housekeeper employed)
- Liaising with household suppliers, food shopping, errands etc.
- Cooking may be required for the couple with the emphasis being on high quality and healthy
- The principals entertain regularly so experience of dinner party and event entertaining would be advantageous
- Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in private households and be fastidious with a keen eye for detail, flexible, well organised, pro-active
- The environment is informal and relaxed and candidates must be happy to work within a team (staff currently consists of part-time cleaner, gardeners/farmhand, part-time handyman and office staff).
- clean background check and valid driver´s license
Beautiful and generous accommodation offered – an Idyllic 2 bedroom, newly renovated cottage, which is separate to the main house, with stunning views on a small estate. The clients have advised they would consider partners to live in also.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm and a Saturday morning 9am-12pm (with one Saturday off per month – however flexibility dependant on guests/entertaining requirements)
Flexibility will be required when the family are away from home and for events/entertaining (extra hours could be exchanged for time off in lieu)
Interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com or apply here at nanny jobs
housekeeper jobs, housekeeper needed, atlanta, Georgia, live in housekeeper, domestic staffing, high profile housekeeper