Afterschool nannies are in high demand
Elite Nannies On Call will only offer nannies who have experience working with children of your family’s age group.
Afterschool nannies typically work between 3-5 hours per day. Afterschool nannies typically live out, i.e. not with your family. They often study part-time or are on student visas, which means they can only work around 20 hours per week.
Duties of an afterschool nanny
Duties are more limited as an afterschool nanny has fewer hours, however responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of meals
- Homework assistance
- Driving the children
- Educational activities such as teaching a second language
- Arranging play-dates and social schedules
- Planning children’s extracurricular activities
Elite Nannies On Call place afterschool nannies throughout Miami and the Palm Beaches
We ensure our part-time nannies live within a 40 minute commute to your family’s home.
In Miami, an Afterschool nanny usually earns around $15-$16 per hour. This is obviously dependant on the nanny’s experience.
What to expect from your part-time nanny
Part-time nannies do not typically live with your family.
Part-time nannies often study part-time or have nannied for many years and prefer only a part time position.
Part-time nannies may also take two or three part-time positions on different days. It is preferable to offer consecutive or flexible days as a wider variety of part-time nannies will be interested in the position.
Our part-time nannies care for children of any age, from newborn.
• Educational activities such as teaching a second language
• Arranging play-dates and social schedules
• Planning children’s extracurricular activities
• Keeping you informed of developmental progress
• Washing and ironing the children’s clothes
• Preparation of meals
• Ensuring children’s bedrooms are clean and tidy
• Homework assistance
• Shopping for the household
• Driving the children