Miami nanny needed – Overview
A family in Sunny Isles is looking for a full time live-in miami nanny for their 7-month-old son. The ideal candidate possesses a genuine love for children, patience, strong values, sense of humor, creativity, and an outstanding work ethic. The nanny will be working alongside the mother, who works from home.
This position will be guaranteed 40 hours a week. Schedule: Flexibility is key as the hours are subject to change weekly. Occasional weekends and domestic travel with the family is also required.
Compensation is depending on experience and fit with the Family. Competitive salary. The nanny will be provided with their own furnished room and private bathroom.
- Help with developmental milestones
- Prepare child’s meals and snacks
- Child’s laundry
- Accompany family on trips
- Occasional overnights
- Help with general clean-up around the house (i.e. empty dishwasher, wash bottles and pick up toys)
- Prioritize safety
- Bright and resourceful
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Resilient and personable
- Self sufficient and self contained
- Flexible and forward thinking
- Clean driving record
- Neat and tidy (passion for cleanliness welcome!)
- Live-in Experience
- Highly committed
- Experience caring for multiple children