Nanny Jobs Miami. Full-time Live-in Nanny needed in Coral Gables
DOE. Live-in. loving family looking for a caring and high energy Nanny, to care for their 4 year old twins. This person would be responsible for everything for the children from organizing, helping with homework, ironing, driving children to activities, and be skilled in appropriate disciplining methods. Ideal person can cook, tutor, run errands, come up with child development activities, and be creative with the children. Must speak excellent Spanish, Spanish is required to speak to the children at home, bi-lingual a plus. clean driving record, and have longevity in their past jobs. Some travel with family and hours are from 7pm on Sunday to Friday at 7pm. Live-in accommodations are a private room and bathroom. Local candidates only!
Elite Nannies On Call has helped candidates find excellent jobs in the childcare field and has been rated best Miami Nanny Agency by CBS4Miami. Many of the candidates we place return to us for another position once they complete an assignment. Additionally, many of our candidates refer new candidates for us to review and also recommend us to employers seeking additional staff.
To uphold our tradition of excellence, Elite Nannies On Call requires each candidate to meet the following five minimum requirements.
1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States.
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional experience that is relevant to the position you are seeking.
3. You must have references in the field that you are applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during at least the past two years. Elite Nannies verifies ALL references.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.
If you meet the above requirements, then we welcome your application. There is no fee on your part.