Enjoy a good time with your son at job can be a good opportunity to broke the daily routine that families always face.
There are some activities that you can do at the workplace so that your children can learn about where you work, can meet your co-workers and basically just enjoy quality time with your kids. Maybe if there is more than one child in the house, they can decide who they want to go to work with.
Here are some activities you can enjoy a good time with your children at work!
1. Treat them as employees for the day.
2. You can have a company-themed scavenger hunts.
3. Provide your younger child with paper and crayons to keep them entertained.
4. Give them chores for around the office like watering plants, minor cleaning.
5. Have a Q&A session with them. Explain the company’s responsibilities and then have them ask questions.
6. Competitive educational games are also fun.
7. For older kids, like teens, you can give them a tour of the company.
8. Play guess who. Let them guess who the secretary is, etc. because they might have certain stereotypes on who does what in an office.
9. Then let them hang out at the computer center, communication programs or videoconferencing center because nowadays teens are interested in the more hi-tech stuff.
10. Teach them how to do what you do at work and maybe let them participate in helping you.
The success of take your child to work is let it be himself!