Nanny Jobs in Miami
We have several live-in nanny positions available in Miami. Here is a sample of one of our families:
We are looking for a warm and caring Nanny for our 2 yr old and newborn due March of next year. If you are able to:
- Ability to live in. You will have your own private living accomodations such as private bedroom/private bath.
- A warm, caring, and nurturing personality.
- Passion for children and families.
- At least 3 years of previous child care experience (nanny, teacher, educator. day care supervisor, etc.)
- High school diploma (4 year college degree preferred)
- Commitment to promoting a child’s physical, mental, and emotional development
General Childcare duties include but are not limited to:
• Engage with the children enthusiastically during designated playtime & activities. Will often be expected to engage in physical activities like riding bicycle and swimming with the children.
• Accompanying and supervising the children on outings and play dates.
• Assist with breakfast and lunch preparation to ensure that children get off to school in a timely manner.
• Accompany children to and from school as needed.
• Will be required to use own transportation to run minimal errands, provide the children with transportation to and from school, play dates, extracurricular activities, etc.
• Prepare cooked meals, and keep kitchen clean and organized at all times. Including dishes and trash removal.
To apply, please go here: http://www.elitenanniesoncall.com/nanny-jobs-miami/
nanny jobs in Miami, nannies miami, nanny miami, Miami Beach Nanny, Miami nanny agency, nanny jobs in miami, bilingual nannies, full time live in nannies miami, part time nannies miami, on call nannies miami, short term nannies, baby specialists Miami, special needs nannies miami, domestic staffing agency miami, autism therapists miami, nanny in Miami, weekend nannies Miami, nanny service Miami, private tutor nanny Miami